|We’re excited to announce that we’re now offering OpenDNS Enterprise! Cloud-based malware protection, Web content filtering + more.|
- OpenDNS is the provider of the world’s leading Internet navigation and security services that make networks safer, faster, smarter and more reliable.
- OpenDNS Enterprise is a cloud-based service; there is no appliance to purchase or software to install on each machine.
- OpenDNS provides comprehensive security for your organization’s network through botnet and malware site protection.
- OpenDNS blocks known malicious or infected sites from resolving on your network. Since infected sites are prevented from resolving, malicious content is blocked from reaching your network. Fortune 100 companies have chosen OpenDNS Enterprise specifically for its Malware protection.
- In addition to blocking botnets and malware, OpenDNS also protects users from being phished. Phishing websites are sites that spoof well-known brands, in an attempt to gain your sensitive information.
- OpenDNS Enterprise provides more than 50 categories of Web content filtering. Categories include Adult, Social Networking, Proxies/Anonymizers, P2P/Filesharing and more.
- With OpenDNS Enterprise, you can gain insight into Internet activity and usage on your network — both at the DNS and content filtering levels. OpenDNS enables you to receive daily detailed reports by email on traffic, blocked sites, and categories of traffic that you can easily forward to colleagues or management.
Contact us today to learn more or to start protecting your network today!