How much more productive would you be with business class email collaboration & security and availability?
Most POP/IMAP and web-based email providers offer basic service with very few solutions. With Hosted Exchange, you have access to powerful collaboration and communication solutions. Shared calendars, contacts and folders, mobile device synchronization, data backups, and anywhere email access are just a few of the benefits you will receive with Hosted Exchange.
- Anytime/Anywhere Access: Access your e-mail, contacts, calendars, and tasks from any device or any internet connection.
- Increase Productivity: Hosted Exchange’s powerful collaboration features increase productivity and decrease time wasted on all those small day-to-day tasks.
- Easy Collaboration: Share contacts, calendars, tasks, files, and more!
- Security & Availability: Multiple SAS 70 Type II compliant, Tier 4 datacenters ensure maximum security and up-time while continuous backups provide multiple copies of your data.
- Save Money: An in-house deployment of Microsoft Exchange Server can cost thousands of dollars. With Hosted Exchange you can have the enterprise-level messaging solution for a small predictable monthly fee and no long term contracts.
We provide the latest version, Microsoft Exchange 2013, as a hosted service. Hosted Microsoft Exchange 2013 means that we provide all hardware and software, then run and maintain it for you. Instead of paying thousands of dollars for servers and software licenses, not to mention hiring IT service providers to install and maintain the system, you can subscribe to this on-demand service for a low monthly fee. Just give us a call!
Hosted Exchange from ProTech Computer Solutions – never-fail email.
Contact us today to get Fortune 500 technology at a small business price.